Bearville Globe Layout Testing Site
Hi! Smile



 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Chatting while chatbox is closed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BeaBea123

avatar

Posts : 142
Points : 171
Join date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Chatting while chatbox is closed   Sun May 30, 2010 2:24 pm

Lets start talkin !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hannah
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 407
Points : 709
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Chatting while chatbox is closed   Sun May 30, 2010 4:27 pm

Hey Bea! Whatz up? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.buildabearrocks.forumotion.com
BeaBea123

avatar

Posts : 142
Points : 171
Join date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Chatting while chatbox is closed   Sun May 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Chatbox is open so its like useless to talk now LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lillybearathlete1

avatar

Posts : 374
Points : 423
Join date : 2010-05-28
Location : U.S.A.! :D

PostSubject: Re: Chatting while chatbox is closed   Mon May 31, 2010 11:18 pm

Sage, i can't PM. and what do you mean by avatar size?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://buildabearrocks.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Britallheart32

avatar

Posts : 221
Points : 13
Join date : 2010-05-23
Location : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Chatting while chatbox is closed   Mon May 31, 2010 11:21 pm

Lillybearathlete1 wrote:
Sage, i can't PM. and what do you mean by avatar size?

you can't Pm with you have 100 posts i think Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MoshiMe.com/britallheart32
Lillybearathlete1

avatar

Posts : 374
Points : 423
Join date : 2010-05-28
Location : U.S.A.! :D

PostSubject: Re: Chatting while chatbox is closed   Mon May 31, 2010 11:24 pm

Britallheart32 wrote:
Lillybearathlete1 wrote:
Sage, i can't PM. and what do you mean by avatar size?

you can't Pm with you have 100 posts i think Smile

yes i know. i said i couldn't. Sage PMed me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://buildabearrocks.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Britallheart32

avatar

Posts : 221
Points : 13
Join date : 2010-05-23
Location : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Chatting while chatbox is closed   Mon May 31, 2010 11:38 pm

Lillybearathlete1 wrote:
Britallheart32 wrote:
Lillybearathlete1 wrote:
Sage, i can't PM. and what do you mean by avatar size?

you can't Pm with you have 100 posts i think Smile

yes i know. i said i couldn't. Sage PMed me.


oh sorry i didn't know Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MoshiMe.com/britallheart32
GurlYouDontKnow(;
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 932
Points : 1195
Join date : 2009-01-18
Location : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Chatting while chatbox is closed   Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:01 am

oh yea, now you can pm me lilly since you already made your limit of 50 Very Happy..... and by avvie size i mean like a pic of your babv character one that isnt so big, so i can add to the year book, i'll need one of all of you guys. Very Happy .. just post them here Very Happy, a pic that isn't really big just a avvie size one. kinda like mine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://funinbearville.friendhood.net
BeaBea123

avatar

Posts : 142
Points : 171
Join date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Chatting while chatbox is closed   Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:28 am

Hannah is my BFF ! sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GurlYouDontKnow(;
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 932
Points : 1195
Join date : 2009-01-18
Location : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Chatting while chatbox is closed   Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:59 pm

BeaBea123 wrote:
Hannah is my BFF ! sunny


So I'm not a bff anymore? Sad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://funinbearville.friendhood.net
Lillybearathlete1

avatar

Posts : 374
Points : 423
Join date : 2010-05-28
Location : U.S.A.! :D

PostSubject: Re: Chatting while chatbox is closed   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:22 pm

Admin wrote:
oh yea, now you can pm me lilly since you already made your limit of 50 Very Happy..... and by avvie size i mean like a pic of your babv character one that isnt so big, so i can add to the year book, i'll need one of all of you guys. Very Happy .. just post them here Very Happy, a pic that isn't really big just a avvie size one. kinda like mine

ok, i will make one considering all of mine are big LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://buildabearrocks.forumotion.com/forum.htm
GurlYouDontKnow(;
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 932
Points : 1195
Join date : 2009-01-18
Location : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Chatting while chatbox is closed   Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Lillybearathlete1 wrote:
Admin wrote:
oh yea, now you can pm me lilly since you already made your limit of 50 Very Happy..... and by avvie size i mean like a pic of your babv character one that isnt so big, so i can add to the year book, i'll need one of all of you guys. Very Happy .. just post them here Very Happy, a pic that isn't really big just a avvie size one. kinda like mine

ok, i will make one considering all of mine are big LOL Very Happy

ok, LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://funinbearville.friendhood.net
BeaBea123

avatar

Posts : 142
Points : 171
Join date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Chatting while chatbox is closed   Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:31 pm

Just because i said she was my bff dosent mean your not....

I got my allergy test today
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GurlYouDontKnow(;
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 932
Points : 1195
Join date : 2009-01-18
Location : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Chatting while chatbox is closed   Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:35 pm

BeaBea123 wrote:
Just because i said she was my bff dosent mean your not....

I got my allergy test today

see know you see what me and hannah mean.... we call eachother bff's but it dosen't mean your not one. Smile

really? what did they do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://funinbearville.friendhood.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Chatting while chatbox is closed   

Back to top Go down
 
Chatting while chatbox is closed
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Is the chatbox removed?
» Chatbox Commands
» Phantom Zone Chatswood closing it's doors.
» North Pole Not Closed?!
» The BETA Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville Globe Layout Testing Site :: Talking Talking Talking-
Jump to: