Bearville Globe Layout Testing Site
Hi! Smile
Hi! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Whole New World; What Will Happen?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Remi11

Remi11

A Whole New World; What Will Happen?  Empty
PostSubject: A Whole New World; What Will Happen?    A Whole New World; What Will Happen?  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:07 pm

Chapter 1
I opened my blue eyes and pressed my hand on the magenta alarm clock on my bedside table. I smiled, jumped out of bed, and ran to my closet. I opened the doors, and picked out my plaid pink skirt, pink shirt, black leggings and dark purple converse. If you didn't already know, today was the day I was going to Washington, to move by my parents grandparents! I ran downstairs, and apparently my mom was still getting dressed. Oh, wait. You don't even know who I am. xD I am Abagail White, age 16 and in my last year of high school. I have long blonde hair, blue eyes and tan skin. I live with my mom and dog, Rover, here in Maryland. Back to the present, now. I got out a quick breakfast combo, ate and Mom finally came down, wearing jeans and a light green tee shirt. Her shoulder length brown hair shined under the lights. "Hai Mom." I smiled and kissed her forehead, and she began to eat. "Hello Hun. Ready?" she asked. "Yup. I finished packing yesterday at 11. And I'm not even tired!" I giggled. "Okay. We're lucky we got a pet airline for Rover. Actually, you should go get him." Mom said. I nodded, and then went to get my baby Dalmation. He was sitting on the patio, chewing on a toy. "Hey Boy, c'mon. We've got a long day ahead of us, on a plane." I said, picked him up and brought him into the house. I had a small bag of toys, clothes [Yes, he has clothes. xD] and other odd things for him inside the house. I ran to get it, and put his blue leash on. "Come on, Abagail." Mom said. I followed her, out the door, and into our beige car, heading to a new world.

________
Hope you like. ♥
Back to top Go down
GurlYouDontKnow(;
Owner
Owner
GurlYouDontKnow(;

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World; What Will Happen?    A Whole New World; What Will Happen?  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:14 pm

wow :O that's an Awesome story!!! i can't wait to hear the rest Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://funinbearville.friendhood.net
Remi11

Remi11

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World; What Will Happen?    A Whole New World; What Will Happen?  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:06 pm

Thanks Sage! I'll update when I get more comments. Razz
Back to top Go down
Joanna

Joanna

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World; What Will Happen?    A Whole New World; What Will Happen?  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:32 pm

Yea good Job!
Back to top Go down
GurlYouDontKnow(;
Owner
Owner
GurlYouDontKnow(;

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World; What Will Happen?    A Whole New World; What Will Happen?  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:34 pm

your welcome! Very Happy and ok lol Razz
Back to top Go down
http://funinbearville.friendhood.net
Lillybearathlete1

Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World; What Will Happen?    A Whole New World; What Will Happen?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:54 am

that's an amazing story! please write more Smile
Back to top Go down
http://buildabearrocks.niceboard.net/forum.htm
Hannah
Admin
Admin
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World; What Will Happen?    A Whole New World; What Will Happen?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:19 am

wow that's Awesome it's very descriptive!
Back to top Go down
http://www.buildabearrocks.niceboard.net
Remi11

Remi11

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World; What Will Happen?    A Whole New World; What Will Happen?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:09 pm

thank you!
will update when
i have time.
<33
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1

Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World; What Will Happen?    A Whole New World; What Will Happen?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:20 pm

ok Remi! i can't wait! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://buildabearrocks.niceboard.net/forum.htm
Remi11

Remi11

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World; What Will Happen?    A Whole New World; What Will Happen?  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:56 pm

Chapter 2

"Here we are!" Mom yelled. She parked the car in front of one of the best houses I've ever seen. It was super big, my favorite color, a light green with cream borders, and some grass clippings of statues and such. "THIS IS SO COOL!" I screamed. I ran into the house Rover trailing behind me. Inside, the floor was a white marble and the walls were a darker cream. There was a long, teal couch and a fireplace. I ran upstairs and peeked into each room. And I found one. This. Is. Fantastic.

------
Sorry for not posting more, didn't exactly feel the vibe. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World; What Will Happen?    A Whole New World; What Will Happen?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Whole New World; What Will Happen?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville Globe Layout Testing Site :: My stories..-
Jump to: