Bearville Globe Layout Testing Site
Hi! Smile
Hi! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

writing contest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KaraYouRock3

KaraYouRock3

writing contest Empty
PostSubject: writing contest   writing contest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:52 pm

Writing contest

What is it about: All you have to do is write a fantasie story about anything {It must be appropriate No bad language ,etc.}

Prizes:
1:Secret
2:Secret
3:Secret

Writing form:
Story{link or written here}:
Story Name:
FIB name:

Rules:
-No copying anyones stories from anywhere
-No foul language in the story it must be appropriate

-Have Fun!

~Contest accepted! by Sage
writing contest 685677
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31

priscillaballerina31

writing contest Empty
PostSubject: A Sunny Day   writing contest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:02 pm

Writing form:
Story{link or written here}:
Story Name: A suuny Day
FIB name: Priscillaballerina31

Once upon a time, in a land far far away, It was Kansas actually, there lived a little girl called Sunny sunny
Now you have all heard the tale of the Wizard of Oz and how Dorothy got carried away to OZ in her house by a Tornado, well this is a different city in Kansas where the weather is dark, cloudy, rainy, and the sky is very black. It is like that in grey skies Kansas every minute of every hour of every day 365 days a year!

It is beary depressing in Grey Skies kansas and the peoples moods are all grey too just like the skies. No one ever smiles, they complain and are grumpy all of the time except for ...... our little Sunny sunny

Sunny is a beary happy child and always has a positive outlook in life despite all of her surrooundings. One day Sunny was walking through a field near her house when she saw something shiny and bright.

Sunny stepped forward for a closer look and fell into a big hole in the earth. Inside the hole, way down in the blackness, Sunny heard a voice.
It was a Fairy princess begging for anyone to break the bad curse of grey skies town. The Fairy Princess explained that Grey skies used to be call Rainbow Ranch before and evil spell was cast upon the city because the citizens had become selfish and did not volunteer or help out animals in need anymore.

In order to break the spell of the town Sunny would have to get all of the citizens all 100 of them to wear bright rainbow socks all at the same time and on the same day.

So Sunny would sneek into everyones house and steal all of their socks and leave only one pair for each person of rainbow socks.

Now Sunny knew stealing was wrong so she hid all of the towns socks with the fairy princess so she could return them to the people later

Well imagine everyones grumpy surprise when they woke up the next morning and all they had to wear were rainbow colored socks.
Well in this cold wet town they could not go without wearing socks so they reluctantly put them on.

There was a magical dust inside the socks and the minute someone put on the socks they were cured of the terrible attitudes and were the most happy and helpful person you could every wish to meet.

The entire town was cured, the skies were all blue again with beautiful rainbows everywhere and Sunny went to retrieve everyones socks but the town loved their wonderful rainbow socks so they decided to dye all of the rest of the socks bright rainbow colors too!

Sunny was a hero for the town of Rainbow Ranch and the Fairy princess was freed from the hole in the ground and once a day candy would rain down above from the rainbows
Back to top Go down
GurlYouDontKnow(;
Owner
Owner
GurlYouDontKnow(;

writing contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: writing contest   writing contest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:29 am

Story:
Story Name: Friend band
FIB name: Admin

There was a girl named sage who is in a band with her best friends. Hannah, Bubbles and Priscilla. Hannah and bubbles sing, sage plays drums and, priscilla plays guitar.
They always play for their families at parties and get togethers. never anywhere big....
so one day a school talent show opened and they signed up to play a song they wrote.
they were so nervous but they all thought how great it would be if they were famous. so when it was opening night, they prepared for their time to shine! When they got on stage they wished eachother a good show and they played a little song they wrote. At the end, everyone got off their seats and started to clap and whistle. everyone loved them. the four girls were so happy and they became popular at school. and everything worked at great! and they still continue to play for their families Very Happy they will be Best Friends Foever!!! grin
Back to top Go down
http://funinbearville.friendhood.net
KaraYouRock3

KaraYouRock3

writing contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: writing contest   writing contest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:25 pm

I'm going to extend the contest for 10 more days sense barley anyone enter Through August 21
Back to top Go down
alicecoolgirl

alicecoolgirl

writing contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: writing contest   writing contest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:44 pm

Reserved For my entry, I will edit and add story later
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1

Lillybearathlete1

writing contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: writing contest   writing contest I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:12 am

thanks for hosting. Please announce a winner.
Back to top Go down
http://buildabearrocks.niceboard.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

writing contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: writing contest   writing contest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

writing contest
Page 1 of 1