Bearville Globe Layout Testing Site
Hi! Smile
Hi! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annoncement from Admin

Go down 
4 posters

Should i make another forum?
Yes
Annoncement from Admin I_vote_lcap75%Annoncement from Admin I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
No
Annoncement from Admin I_vote_lcap25%Annoncement from Admin I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
GurlYouDontKnow(;
Owner
Owner
GurlYouDontKnow(;

Annoncement from Admin Empty
PostSubject: Annoncement from Admin   Annoncement from Admin I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:44 pm

Please read!!
I know there are very few that are active but i just wanted to let you all know that FIB will probably be shut down Neutral
Members havent been active, there hasent been a single new post in months, and it's just very lonly here. It's very disappointing. I MIGHT be making a whole new site. It's up to the members Neutral If you beleive i should delete and make a new forum please vote with a yes. If you beleive i should just delete the forum and NOT make another site, please vote with a no.
Thank You.
~Sage Annoncement from Admin 685677
Back to top Go down
http://funinbearville.friendhood.net
Brianna
Moderators
Moderators
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Annoncement from Admin   Annoncement from Admin I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:44 pm

Yes. Then you can try getting more members back. and sorry i forgot about this site.
Back to top Go down
GurlYouDontKnow(;
Owner
Owner
GurlYouDontKnow(;

PostSubject: Re: Annoncement from Admin   Annoncement from Admin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:49 pm

It's ok Brianna, thanks for coming back and responding to my question. I really appriciate that. and ok i will try making a new site Smile
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Moderators
Moderators
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Annoncement from Admin   Annoncement from Admin I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:04 pm

Your welcome. I relized ive actually never posted on this site, which is werid, lol Razz
Back to top Go down
GurlYouDontKnow(;
Owner
Owner
GurlYouDontKnow(;

PostSubject: Re: Annoncement from Admin   Annoncement from Admin I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:57 am

Lol Razz I never noticed that xD Well if I make a new site you can still be a mod, if you'd like (:
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Moderators
Moderators
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Annoncement from Admin   Annoncement from Admin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:52 pm

Thankies! Can I suggest sending out emails to members to let them know?? or try PM'ing them on other sites if you can
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: Annoncement from Admin   Annoncement from Admin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:16 pm

Brianna, it is against every forums rules to advertise your site. I STRONGLY suggest you do not do that, or you can find yourself banned.
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Moderators
Moderators
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Annoncement from Admin   Annoncement from Admin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:40 pm

Some sites im on have a web linking page.
Back to top Go down
alexarose94

alexarose94

PostSubject: Re: Annoncement from Admin   Annoncement from Admin I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:18 pm

yes and no because you can just pm the other people and tell them to come here and post and make more topics and yes because we need to get more people right so we should make another one and tell more people in our block to sign up and they can tell others so im just decided yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoncement from Admin   Annoncement from Admin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annoncement from Admin
Page 1 of 1